most famous love quotes for him

Love is always risky. Short love quotes for him 1.


Pin On Quotes -

Famous Quotes About Love.

. I love him were one. I love him Im his and everything he is I am too. Drink it down with heart and soul.

I believe in the compelling power of love. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. One of the most famous love quotes of all time.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I. I do not understand it.

Not for me the saints white bliss Nor the heart of a spotless dove. Top 3 Love Quotes for Him That Show Appreciation. Not for me the cold calm kiss Of a virgins bloodless love.

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms numberless times in life after life in age after age forever. The best thing to hold onto in life is. The one thing we can never get enough of is love.

Only love can do that. Moreover life has the habit of complicating things very often. I have a love and its all that I have.

And if all else remained and he were annihilated the universe would turn to a mighty stranger. But give me the love that so freely gives. I believe it to be the most fragrant blossom of.

Whatever our souls are made out of his and mine are the sameIf all else perished and he remained I should still continue to be. Theres nothing to be done. People change and feelings change as well.

A heart is not judged by how much you love but by how much you are loved by others. Hate cannot drive out hate. I think the perfection of love is that its not perfect.

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart. Best romantic love quotes for him or her. We hope the following quotes will do the trick.

That love is all there is Is all we know of love. Cause all of me loves all of you. Be with him now tomorrow and all my life.

Not a thing I can do but hold him hold him forever. Yet despite the many risks and despite the possibility of having our hearts broken we never cease to want love or to hope for it. 72 Love Quotes for Him from the Heart 1.

And the one thing we never give enough of is love. You might not have been my first love but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant-. Only light can do that.

I love your hair when the strands enmesh Your kisses against my face. 72 Love Quotes for Him 1You are the source of my joy the center of my world and the whole of my heart 2I didnt choose this life. When you are missing someone time seems to move slower and when Im falling in love with someone time seems to be moving faster.

I love you not because of who you are but because of who I am when I am with you. All of Me John Legend. Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other.

Its extremely rare but it exists. Love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections When you want the. Right or wrong what can I do.

West Side Story. Age does not. I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you.

Youve gotta dance like theres nobody watching Love like youll never be hurt Sing like theres nobody listening. I love your arms when the warm white flesh Touches mine in a fond embrace. LOVE HOW MUCH YOU ARE LOVED BY OTHERS.

Timeless Quotes About Love.

most famous love quotes for him. There are any most famous love quotes for him in here.